Kara Rose Didier
Kara Rose Didier is a student of family law, focusing her practice on divorce, custody, child support, post-decree modifications of custody and child support, multi-jurisdictional custody issues, and adoptions. Fascinated with complicated family law issues, she handles all aspects of advocacy from legal research to trial.
Ms. Didier is passionate about helping her clients through each process, taking a long-term approach to each case because she knows that when dealing with issues impacting families, the decisions made in court will have an impact for years to come.
Details & Accolades
- University of Nebraska, B.S. in Criminal Justice, 2003
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, J.D., 2012
- Oklahoma Bar Association, 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma, 2014
Professional Organizations & Memberships
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association Family Law Section
- Oklahoma Bar Association Juvenile Law Section
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association Family Law Section
Awards & Recognitions
- Super Lawyers Oklahoma Rising Star in the Family Practice Area, 2016-2021
- "Support of a Disabled Adult Child," Oklahoma Bar Journal, Feb. 2020, co-author
Hester Schem Dionisio & Didier
The law offices of Hester Schem Dionisio & Didier maintains this web site for informational purposes only. The information contained on this web site is not legal advice. This information is not intended to create, and receipt thereof does not create or constitute an attorney-client relationship. Readers should consult with a lawyer before acting in reliance on any such information. By entering this web site you acknowledge and agree to all terms and conditions stated herein.