Kristin McAdams has been practicing law for more than 20 years. Her career began in North Carolina, where she enjoyed a busy insurance defense litigation practice. She continued practicing as a litigator in Oklahoma until 2003, when she accepted a position as staff attorney at the Oklahoma Supreme Court, providing legal research and writing services for Justice Robert E. Lavender. Ms. McAdams subsequently worked as a staff attorney at the Oklahoma Court of Civil Appeals, where she continued appellate review of civil cases, legal research and writing.
Ms. McAdams has reviewed hundreds of civil cases on appeal and has written several hundred opinions and orders on behalf of Oklahoma appellate courts. Additionally, she has performed legal research and writing services on behalf of special masters as well as arbitrators in complex civil matters for several years before becoming of counsel at Hester Schem Dionisio & Didier.
She and her husband Devin have two children, Noah and Olivia, who are the light of their lives.
Details & Accolades
- Baylor University, B.A. in Journalism with Concentration in Telecommunications, 1990
- Baylor University, M.A. Journalism with Concentration in Telecommunications, 1991
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, J.D., 1995
- Managing Editor, Oklahoma City University Law Review
- Oklahoma Bar Association, 2000
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- North Carolina Bar Association, 1996
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
Professional Organizations & Memberships
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association Family Law Section
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- Wake County Bar Association, Health Law Section and Litigation Section
- Volunteer Lawyers Program
- American Judicature Society
Awards & Recognitions
- Appointee to the North Carolina Bar Association Medico-Legal Liaison Committee
- North Carolina Bar Association Community Service Award for Pro Bono Representation, 1997-1998
- The Journal Record Award for Outstanding Note
- Note, On Requiring Responsibility: The Constitutionality of Conditioning AFDC Benefits upon the Insertion of the Norplant Contraceptive Device, 19 OKLA. CITY U.L. REV. 309 (1994).
Hester Schem Dionisio & Didier
The law offices of Hester Schem Dionisio & Didier maintains this web site for informational purposes only. The information contained on this web site is not legal advice. This information is not intended to create, and receipt thereof does not create or constitute an attorney-client relationship. Readers should consult with a lawyer before acting in reliance on any such information. By entering this web site you acknowledge and agree to all terms and conditions stated herein.