Zoë Kent is the newest associate at Hester Schem Law Firm. After heading north for college and later moving from Chicago to Boston, she returned home to pursue her law degree. She enjoys true crime and exploring estate sales.
Details & Accolades
- Beloit College, B.A. in Business Economics, 2015
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, J.D., 2021
- Oklahoma Bar Association, 2021
Professional Organizations & Memberships
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Organization for the Advancement of Women in Law
Awards & Recognitions
- Moot Court Sweet 16 Participant
- Cole Adwon Scholarship
Hester Schem Law Firm
This law firm maintains this web site for informational purposes only. The information contained on this web site is not legal advice. This information is not intended to create, and receipt thereof does not create or constitute an attorney-client relationship. Readers should consult with a lawyer before acting in reliance on any such information. By entering this web site you acknowledge and agree to all terms and conditions stated herein.